Sider

fredag den 16. maj 2014

The Other Woman


The song is called The Sun is Rising by Britt Nicole

I've never heard about her before and the first time I heard the song was a few days ago when I was out with my friends and watched the movie The Other Woman. I just knew I had to look it up straight away!

The song is played at the beach scene where Kate King (or Leslie mann) is sitting on the beach on the Bahamas and is finally moving on and throws her wedding band and engagement ring in the sea.

It's an amazing song and it just tell you all the emotions you go through from a tough break up. It sounds a little sad and then again not, because it kind of empowers you, if you catch my drift. As the song says the sun is rising and you will see the light again ;)

This song is definitely on replay a thousand times right now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar